Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone who is filling out the EVIP Application using a Mac? Section "K" requires a signature, and I can't figure out how to input one. I'm using Adobe A. Reader. When I click "Fill and Sign" it doesn't allow me to enter a signature. What the?

I tried e-mailing all the documents as PDF's from my hotmail and no auto reply for receipt.

I tried from my wife's hotmail account and all it says is [email protected] views this as spam.

I tried e-mailing from my gmail account and no auto reply for receipt.

Anyone else having any issues getting an auto-reply confirmation that the M of F has received the documents?

Of course it's early Saturday morning so I get to stew about it until I call on Monday......

Further to my last, my gmail try has been rejected:

Capture.PNG

Not sure if this point has been raised yet or not, but in case it hasn't...

There's 3 Ontario EV rebate programs available:
1. The one for cars
2. The one for the charger
3. The one for chargers for business/commercial

On their main site, it states all funds for program #3 have been exhausted, they're no longer accepting applications, and the Ministry will notify if they begin accepting applications again at a later date.

Our main problem here is not Doug Ford, it's the race against an unknown clock. I'm getting my application in this weekend lol, and calling them on Monday to ensure its receipt.

I tried e-mailing all the documents as PDF's from my hotmail and no auto reply for receipt.

I tried from my wife's hotmail account and all it says is [email protected] views this as spam.

I tried e-mailing from my gmail account and no auto reply for receipt.

Anyone else having any issues getting an auto-reply confirmation that the M of F has received the documents?

Of course it's early Saturday morning so I get to stew about it until I call on Monday......

I think you have a typo on the email address- it’s just [email protected] (no s at the end of vehicle). Also my autoreply went into my junk mail folder, so watch for that possibly happening to you too.

• Helpful
Reactions: navguy12
So do we think they’ve received enough applications to exhaust the rebate funding or did they just receive enough applications that they have to clear them out?

Seems more like an IT issue than the EHVIP program being at capacity. The mailbox is probably not that large, and having a flood of m3 emails with attachments (of various sizes) on a weekend means that they haven't been able to move/empty the mailbox until Monday.

Reactions: Darthbenji