Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What did people put for date vehicle ordered?
Also my drivers license and docs have my first initial then my full middle name which I typically go by. ie J, Blow Smith
My insurance has my full first name as does the delivery document checklist. Should I enter my name precisely as it appears on the order agreement and my license or do I put my full first name hoping evip people get it?
Thanks.

What did people put for date vehicle ordered?
Also my drivers license and docs have my first initial then my full middle name which I typically go by. ie J, Blow Smith
My insurance has my full first name as does the delivery document checklist. Should I enter my name precisely as it appears on the order agreement and my license or do I put my full first name hoping evip people get it?
Thanks.
The top tier critical documents for this rebate is the plate and vehicle portion of the permit AND that actual sales agreement with Tesla.

All three documents must have the exact same names in the exact same formats.

Reactions: 03DSG
I could but i am from Niagara and the shop is in Markham North York. Arrrgghh i should of just taken the plates, i was totally unaware of it at that time during my excitement! I doubt that MOF is going to look at the paperwork anytime soon, that is why i am thinking just
submit the form with my custom plates. And in 2 weeks, the car will be registered under the custom plates.
I just want to submit the application before the election date June 7th, just in case...
Dont change your green plate if u want $$$. You can do it after the money is in your account.

Urgent question (though seems to be a dumb question but no harm of clarifying) in filling up (0177.PDF) Electric Vehicle Charging incentive application form (after my wall connector has been installed now)
Regarding field D5,

There seems to be some discrepancy between guide and application form.
In guide, the total is calculated as under:

Incentive Amount = C5X50% (Max 500) + (D1 + D2) x 50% (Max 500)

But in application form at D5 it is C6x 50% + D3X 50%

E)

To my guess it should be D5 = C6 + D3?? or the one mentioned under guide is correct as well given C6 and D3 are calculated based on C5 and D1+D2 multiplied by 50%.

What is correct value under D5?

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-6_22-53-35.png
    upload_2018-6-6_22-53-35.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 64
  • upload_2018-6-6_22-55-30.png
    upload_2018-6-6_22-55-30.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 50
The top tier critical documents for this rebate is the plate and vehicle portion of the permit AND that actual sales agreement with Tesla.

All three documents must have the exact same names in the exact same formats.

For order date, I had entered the actual order date, the day I had deposited $3200, mine was April 2, 2018. We had an Motor Vehicle Order agreement as well , which was eventually converted to MVPA.

Urgent question (though seems to be a dumb question but no harm of clarifying) in filling up (0177.PDF) Electric Vehicle Charging incentive application form (after my wall connector has been installed now)
Regarding field D5,

There seems to be some discrepancy between guide and application form.
In guide, the total is calculated as under:

Incentive Amount = C5X50% (Max 500) + (D1 + D2) x 50% (Max 500)

But in application form at D5 it is C6x 50% + D3X 50%

E)

To my guess it should be D5 = C6 + D3?? or the one mentioned under guide is correct as well given C6 and D3 are calculated based on C5 and D1+D2 multiplied by 50%.

What is correct value under D5?

Don’t sweat this. The form math doesn’t add up. I put:

C5 - $715.29
C6 - $357.65 (50%)

D1 - $1500.00
D3 - $500.00 (max)

D5 - $857.65

Dont change your green plate if u want $$$. You can do it after the money is in your account.

I called the Ministry of Finance, and they confirmed that if you change your plates, it's not an issue.
I was directed to fill out the form for the rebate using your green plates.
By the time they process your application, they do a search on you anyway and will see the plate changes, and it doesn't matter.

I will be changing my plates over in an hour!

;)Hi guys, according to the rule that it is not eligible to get charger rebate if the charger not picking up or shipping from Canada.

As Tesla issued the invoice from Lawrence, there is no way to approve the shipment actually from US.

But we are actually not eligible:)

The definition of from is where you're billed from, not shipped from. For the purposes of CRA, it's a Cdn transaction, and that's all they care about.

Reactions: 03DSG and Falkirk