Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if the sales agreement is not signed whether this will impact the rebate application? The application says it needs to be signed. When I download mine, its all blank.
View attachment 333901

Call Tesla store from where you picked up ur vehicle. I'm not sure if this will impact it, better not to take any chances. Once you pick up the vehicle the Tesla store should have provided you with a "final" copy that included their and your signatures.

Assuming u didn't get the vehicle in time and ur no longer getting the $14/$15k? Have you tried escalating this at Tesla showing them the initial 4-8 week delivery promise?
Yes last week I tried everything that I could up until the 10th. Their response was that there were many others that were in the same position. They didn’t have much explanation to why my car didn’t come in time when people who ordered the car after me got it. I think a lot of people got the car but a lot of people didn’t as well. They are fully aware of what has happened. Hopefully they can figure out a way to rectify that and the cancellations that were because of that.

Reactions: mjavor and Iggy663
Folks, just received a response from Tesla. Both singatures were suppose to be included on the purchase agreement.

From Tesla:
"My apologies for the mix up, please see attached here the counter signed purchase agreement.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!"

Make sure they get you an agreement that includes both signatures before you send it out.

Reactions: Ludatik