Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: champion1955
Well, I read there are four more Charter challenges in the courts for sex ed. The NWCsaga is just beginning and any savings by cutting Toronto council will be spent on overtime, travel, and meals for the MPPs pulling all nighters high on legalize pot ;).

I've been to enough procedural business meetings waiting for the turn to vote for and against. C-Span is boring as F~. I wouldn't put it pass our "elected" representation to be under the influence while listening to people argue about nothing.

Reactions: champion1955
So of those who had their deliveries rushed out, no one else was missing a chassis front cap? Dang it, I was told there were 3 more just like me.
So of those who had their deliveries rushed out, no one else was missing a chassis front cap? Dang it, I was told there were 3 more just like me.
Lol...
Well i got my vin today... pick up on wednesday 10 30 am...cant wait to crush that dual motor

Attachments

• tesla front cap missing.jpg
    tesla front cap missing.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 63
Have you ever seen their voting record during their time at city hall? Majority of votes were like 30-2 (or whatever) with Rob & Doug voting against everything on principle. They'd hold a vote to offer handicapped services flyers at local libraries and the brothers would vote against. Literally, I'm not making this stuff up.

Yes, it's sad that many people in Toronto still think RoFo was a good mayor. The reality of modern politics seems to be that angry loyalty to the cult of personality trumps facts and common sense. My hope is that Ontario isn't quite so hyper-partisan that we'll see DoFo's supporters blindly ignore his failings for his entire term in office.

Yes, it's sad that many people in Toronto still think RoFo was a good mayor. The reality of modern politics seems to be that angry loyalty to the cult of personality trumps facts and common sense. My hope is that Ontario isn't quite so hyper-partisan that we'll see DoFo's supporters blindly ignore his failings for his entire term in office.

I dunno... I have less hope. People are stupid. Nothing worse than a person thinking they understand an issue without putting in the time to actually learn about it & understand it. Did you see dougie at the tractor show yesterday? He was a rock star amongst the farmers, I'm beginning to see the same urban/rural split we see with trump.

The rob & doug issue that really gets me is transit -- Toronto transit is so screwed up now mainly due to problems they caused. Getting up and screaming "SUBWAYS!!!!" at every opportunity is a way to break down transit planning, but it isn't a solution.

Yes, lets keep this about the car guys. Even though i have some pretty strong political views I have resisted charging into the fray. Someone posted a link to another forum for guys who had picked up their cars, I think a forum where folks could discuss trouble shooting issues would be useful. Trying to find the best deal on winter tires and rims, any suggestions?

I think it's for towing? I'm not too sure.

The tow hook is accessed through there in addition to opening your frunk should the 12V battery is drained. There's a red lead stuck to the cap and a black lead tucked inside. Fish them out and apply 12V to open the frunk > access the 12V battery > jump start the MCU > call for help; ask for a flat bed for Teslas > put car into tow mode through touch screen.