Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you got your e-confirmation of receipt from the province when you sent in all the documents back in June, you're okay.

You mean this: Screen.png ?

I'm a June 5th application, and I just called the MOF.

They said I'm in "Processing" and normally before that they wouldn't see anything. I guess that's a good sign. I asked how long "processing" usually takes at that phase and they said "if you don't see/hear anything in 2 weeks give us a call".

Here's hoping we get a nice christmas present! That I immediately have to put into a bank.

I'm a June 5th application, and I just called the MOF.

They said I'm in "Processing" and normally before that they wouldn't see anything. I guess that's a good sign. I asked how long "processing" usually takes at that phase and they said "if you don't see/hear anything in 2 weeks give us a call".

Here's hoping we get a nice christmas present! That I immediately have to put into a bank.
Guess that goes double for me since we took delivery together and submitted at roughly the same time.

Reactions: 03DSG
Yes, that is the one.

Sidebar heads up: it may just be a coincidence, but someone who got their rebate (for an Audi product) never got their normal reminder in the mail that their license plate sticker was due for the annual renewal.

He has unwittingly been driving without a renewed sticker since the summer.

On Friday he got the letter from the province saying he didn't keep the car plated for 365 days and has to return the (PHEV) rebate he got 11 months ago.

I don't know any more details at this time.

YMMV.

Reactions: 03DSG
Two days ago I have received a letter from MOF saying.
"Good Morning,
Thank you for submitting an application to the Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program. I am writing to you to request banking information for you to receive your EHVIP incentive through an electronic funds transfer (EFT), in light of the possible delay in postal service. Please attach a void cheque or direct deposit slip.
Thank you kindly"

Did anybody else received a similar letter or maybe already got their money?
Submitted my application June 11th

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
Two days ago I have received a letter from MOF saying.
"Good Morning,
Thank you for submitting an application to the Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program. I am writing to you to request banking information for you to receive your EHVIP incentive through an electronic funds transfer (EFT), in light of the possible delay in postal service. Please attach a void cheque or direct deposit slip.
Thank you kindly"

Did anybody else received a similar letter or maybe already got their money?
Submitted my application June 11th

One guy from June 4’th so far got his DD. I guess you didn’t enclose a void cheque with your online application?