Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got some mail today!!
Thx for the heads up! Made my day!
Submitted D -Day 2018

Attachments

• IMG_4066.JPG
    IMG_4066.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
After weeks of back and forth, I finally got a response saying they need a Bill of Sale. I forwarded my original email that had all of the required attachments (including the signed Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement) and within minutes they said it's approved.

Many questions arise as a result of this - how long would they have just waited until telling me I was missing something? Do they know what a bill of sale looks like? Are they going through all of the applications first, before going back to the "incomplete" ones? Efficient tax dollars at work, folks.

If you need the email address to follow up with, PM me.

Reactions: 03DSG
After weeks of back and forth, I finally got a response saying they need a Bill of Sale. I forwarded my original email that had all of the required attachments (including the signed Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement) and within minutes they said it's approved.

Many questions arise as a result of this - how long would they have just waited until telling me I was missing something? Do they know what a bill of sale looks like? Are they going through all of the applications first, before going back to the "incomplete" ones? Efficient tax dollars at work, folks.

If you need the email address to follow up with, PM me.

Thanks for the email!
They got back to me. My case was on Hold due to Bill of Sale.... Even though I submitted everything correctly.
They reviewed my documents again and said it was there. o_O I should get my cheque in the next few weeks...

So who ever didn't get any emails or cheques.. I suggest to follow up again. Your file will be on the back burner until they process everyone else.

Thanks for the email!
They got back to me. My case was on Hold due to Bill of Sale.... Even though I submitted everything correctly.
They reviewed my documents again and said it was there. o_O I should get my cheque in the next few weeks...

So who ever didn't get any emails or cheques.. I suggest to follow up again. Your file will be on the back burner until they process everyone else.

Same thing here, thank you Oakvilemike for the help! Sounds like they F'd up the files while they moved departments.
upload_2019-2-1_15-57-5.png

Reactions: oakvillemike