Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The good thing about email is you have a record.

I would send them another email with your name, address, phone number and everything including the kitchen sink. I would do that everyday until they respond. Tell them don't hesitate to call you. Also tell them you are going to file a complaint to Ombudsmen. In that case, you got one more prominent figure that can help you.

You really cannot let them close the file.

Quick update-I sent a follow up email this AM without threatening to file complaint to Ombudsmen (I would of used that tomorrow if there was radio silence) and received a rely in 30 minutes confirming my application in now in line for payment with a minimum 3 week time frame. I feel a little better now but will be relieved once payment is processed.

Thanks again for your assistance and recommendations!

Reactions: Vawlkus
Quick update-I sent a follow up email this AM without threatening to file complaint to Ombudsmen (I would of used that tomorrow if there was radio silence) and received a rely in 30 minutes confirming my application in now in line for payment with a minimum 3 week time frame. I feel a little better now but will be relieved once payment is processed.

Thanks again for your assistance and recommendations!

Of course, I'm not asking you to file a complaint right away, but that is the option when it is still radio silence. The good thing about email is your have a copy of sent email. We cannot ignore the deadline and not do anything.

I'm one of the many who got the email 3 weeks ago stating that the rebate has been approved. Just got an email from them saying that the cheque has been mailed out and I should be getting it this week! Yay!

Might spend it on the $2,600 FSD....

Resistance is futile ;)

upload_2019-3-19_14-52-53.png

• Funny
Reactions: dj_gon