Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an e-mail from Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program saying the deposit can only be same as car owners name..so waiting for cheque in mail... hopefully both car and charger rebate is on cheque... filed on june 19th

I've tried every avenue I can - price is $10,200 now and if the trial doesn't pop up for you, nothing they can do.
Call Tesla Support and select 'Trouble with vehicle features'. Explain that you're looking to get the second EAP trial and you can point to Elon's tweet. The rep I got didn't want anything else. He just put the ticket in and I had the trial 4 days later and upgraded to full EAP at the discounted price (8136).

Got the charger rebate overnight as well. The first group to get the charger rebate before the car rebate. Figures with Finance still handling the charger rebates. 3 weeks today since any reported vehicle rebates received thanks to moving it to Transport.

Got the charger rebate overnight as well. The first group to get the charger rebate before the car rebate. Figures with Finance still handling the charger rebates. 3 weeks today since any reported vehicle rebates received thanks to moving it to Transport.

Delay tactic to collect more interest. We all know this government has cash flow issues and going about it the wrong way.

I haven't received my charger rebate or car rebate, submitted June 6th.

Is it possible to be denied a rebate lets say if i didn't fill out the form correctly or they deemed my application not sufficient? Would I have been notified? Has anyone had this happen to them?