Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got called again to say they tried to match my Honda Clarity Vin and it's not registered under my name and due to it being a salvage I'm denied. Submitted mid July so they must be getting to those now. Argued that the clause doesn't apply to me since in the clause it says I would be reeligible for another rebate and due to the fact that they are not giving it to me they cannot execute that clause. No dice, got another email later in the day reiterating that I've been denied. Lol . Waiting for my December 26th Tesla rebate now ...

June 7th submission. Nuttin. Ombudsman email. Nuttin. Emailed evip Thursday. Nuttin so far.
I got the next day reply from Jackie saying they are working on it. Two weeks later, I emailed to EHVIP again to ask for the application status update. They emailed me to send them the configuration sheet which was missing in my application (submitted on 7 June). On the same day, I got the confirmation that I am in line for the payment but it will take a minimum of 3 weeks for the check.

Hopefully someone could help pls.

Submitted on June 11, only email received back was the automated email confirmation.
Submitted compliant to ombudsman a few weeks ago and he said he'll follow up. Also emailed to [email protected] last week, and they asked for " A copy of the configuration sheet with the vehicle trim."

In my original submission, I already sent the:
- MPVA
- Final Price Sheet
- M3 Motor Vehicle Order Agreement (2 pages)
- Delivery Declaration and Due Bill

So I send the NVIS to [email protected] (which they instructed). Then today, they just replied:
"...we need the sheet that indicates the VIN number as well as the trim. This should have come with the purchase agreement. ..."

What are they talking about? I sent everything over to them. So today I just resent all those original docs mentioned above and asked what was missing, anxiously waiting and hope nothing was missing in my delivery package from Tesla. But if anyone has similar experience and figured out what else they may need, please let me know.

Cheers.

Hopefully someone could help pls.

Submitted on June 11, only email received back was the automated email confirmation.
Submitted compliant to ombudsman a few weeks ago and he said he'll follow up. Also emailed to [email protected] last week, and they asked for " A copy of the configuration sheet with the vehicle trim."

In my original submission, I already sent the:
- MPVA
- Final Price Sheet
- M3 Motor Vehicle Order Agreement (2 pages)
- Delivery Declaration and Due Bill

So I send the NVIS to [email protected] (which they instructed). Then today, they just replied:
"...we need the sheet that indicates the VIN number as well as the trim. This should have come with the purchase agreement. ..."

What are they talking about? I sent everything over to them. So today I just resent all those original docs mentioned above and asked what was missing, anxiously waiting and hope nothing was missing in my delivery package from Tesla. But if anyone has similar experience and figured out what else they may need, please let me know.

Cheers.

I believe that is the Motor Vehicel Purchase Agreement. On the First page, it is the Vehicel Configuration with the VIN, Trim and Price etc.
Mine is 5 pages with Tesla Rep and my signature on last page.

8801C127-F8BD-48F6-9786-32AF64CA03E6.jpeg
What else do you have? This is what I received.