Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Model Y Order Delivery Dates 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea I hope so. But I am staying 50 50 on this. I mean all this can go down the drain anytime with Tesla.
Same EDD here (5/16 - 6/20), MYP White on Black, Kitchener delivery. Would add up that they may have a bigger shipment coming our way end of May.

Saw someone mention there were at least a couple of truck loads delivered last week to a Toronto store, not sure what models...

I got fed up with these EDD, So I bought a MachE AWD with an extended range(one available at local dealer).
Original EPA range 446km getting close to 500 Km (as per Odomtr) in city driving(no wind/temp-8degrees/drove 100km) 😬. Overall build Quality-wise, Ford is far better than tesla.
Technology-wise, Tesla is a bit ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: stinkycheese
I got fed up with these EDD, So I bought a MachE AWD with an extended range(one available at local dealer).
Original EPA range 446km getting close to 500 Km (as per Odomtr) in city driving(no wind/temp-8degrees/drove 100km) 😬. Overall build Quality-wise, Ford is far better than tesla.
Are you gonna keep your tesla order?

My theory is they have a large shipment coming in end of May / early June to Eastern Canada.
Anybody know if Tesla put them on a train or a trailer for US to Canada shipments?

I have the same spec as you except no FSD, I'm in Ottawa, and my EDD is 5/29 - 7/03, noticed a couple of other White MYP with similar date range so I'm hoping we get a batch going to Canada in the next few weeks.

Was considering mach-e for a LONG time. But the charging network is what pulled me into tesla