Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ontario, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Copying emupilot’s methods to find the Klamath Falls permit in 2016, I did a routine search of the Oregon building permits database, and found an 8 space Supercharger permit for:
243 East LN, Ontario OR
upload_2020-2-12_11-37-2.jpeg

Lots of fast food choices, 2 hotels, 2 grocery stores etc.
I wanted to find a permit for Burns OR so we can wander farther from the interstates....I’m an optimist so maybe Burns will happen soon.
Still, this is great too!
I want to thank all the moderators here at TMC, and the supercharge.info website.
Will someone post this find there too please? (My first supercharger find or TMC thread). Thanks!

Copying emupilot’s methods to find the Klamath Falls permit in 2016, I did a routine search of the Oregon building permits database, and found an 8 space Supercharger permit for:
243 East LN, Ontario OR
View attachment 510502
Lots of fast food choices, 2 hotels, 2 grocery stores etc.
I wanted to find a permit for Burns OR so we can wander farther from the interstates....I’m an optimist so maybe Burns will happen soon.
Still, this is great too!
I want to thank all the moderators here at TMC, and the supercharge.info website.
Will someone post this find there too please? (My first supercharger find or TMC thread). Thanks!
I will need a link/photo of the document for full proof.

Once I’ve got that, I will add this on Supercharge Info!

Oh yes, as someone who arrived at Pendelton Supercharger on the proverbial "fumes" I agree. (From Cle Elum)
We make the run from Bend, Oregon to Seattle. A Supercharger at Yakima would be an immense help. It would eliminate the need for a stop at The Dallas, Oregon, which is quite a ways out of our normal route. However, we will be happy for this one in Ontario. It makes a trip from Bend, Oregon to McCall, Idaho possible without going through Baker, Oregon. Yippee!

We make the run from Bend, Oregon to Seattle. A Supercharger at Yakima would be an immense help. It would eliminate the need for a stop at The Dallas, Oregon, which is quite a ways out of our normal route. However, we will be happy for this one in Ontario. It makes a trip from Bend, Oregon to McCall, Idaho possible without going through Baker, Oregon. Yippee!
I'm sure you're aware, but the route through Portland is faster and has many more superchargers along the way. But yeah, the traffic is so annoying that I go through Yakima too as long as there isn't any snow.

Interesting that this doesn’t show up on the One Call at all... this gives me hope that Tesla is starting to focus some energy in Oregon.

very curious if we see a Hood River and Boardman showing up soon...

Edit: Could you repost the steps you used to find this?

ABRP says an LR RWD 3 will now be able to drive 60mph between Ontario and Bend vs 50mph from Boise. ;) Hopefully they are building this out like they did in North Dakota and we'll see a Burns station pop up suddenly as they connect the whole route all at once. Unlike North Dakota, if they are building out the route all at once... I hope it doesn't take 8 months.

Last edited: