Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Parks roofed accommodations and charging

KathyT

Apr 12, 2021
Toronto, ON
Hello, I have booked a roofed accommodation at an Ontario Park for the fall. Has anyone had any experience with being able to charge at an outside outlet or at one at comfort station. I realize I could have booked an electric site but really wanted to try the cabin. To be specific it is the ojibway cabin at Dawson Trail campground. We are planning to canoe trip for 12 days and hoping to be able to top up the charge in the campground rather than having to route through Upsala SC on the way home.

TIA,
Model 3 - standard range owner

NotLebowski

Apr 11, 2019
toronto
havent been to that specific spot, but have frequently used ontario parks roofed accommodations. all have had electrical service and it looks like the cabin you reference has 120v service (microwave, fridge, kettle.). so with an extension cord or if you can park close enough the 120v plug would easily charge you fully over a couple of days

Reactions: Hacknslic3
Upvote 0

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC