TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

"OP Indicator"

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by boaterva, Sep 23, 2017.

1. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Many sites like this one (MacRumors, for one) have an indicator in a thread that the author of a post is the thread starter/OP/whatever you want to call them. I was wondering if there's a reason that's not available/enabled in this software.

I often in a long thread find myself wondering who started this discussion and people do have to say that they are the original case we are talking about... :D

Be definitely nice to know whose thread we are actually in! Or is there a reason for not having it? That's always possible...

Thanks!

• Like x 4
  2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Another Xenforo forum I use (yes, there are others) has this feature and it's really a helpful modification to have.

I second the motion.

• Like x 1
  3. MasterT

MasterT Member

Yes, it is tremendously helpful to see the "OP" badge in the posts - saves a lot of scrolling and paging.

4. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

So, I guess it’s not possible?