Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Open Air Shipping?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know who's gray Roadster is being shipped "open air?" It was on a truck in Aurora, CO last night. Google Maps
The truck was parked in the parking lot with nobody around. I didn't think they'd appreciate me climbing up on it to get the VIN. ;-)

It looked like it might have damage to the right front over the wheel. Or it was just dirty. I was in a big hurry, so I didn't stop long. I was just so excited to see another one out in the wild.

Apparently I didn't wait for the camera to focus. Sorry for the awful quality.
IMG_2190.JPG

I sense sarcasm... ;-)

Though I am often sarcastic to folks IRL, I edit that out when I post on forums and social media, no "good way" to truly express "light ribbing" when I am being sarcastic. Body language and tone do a lot in interpersonal communication that is lost in text.

I actually like the picture. Two Roadsters in one shot is always better than one... The more the merrier (thus my enjoyment of the Skittles thread.) [emoji3]

I actually took it as "light ribbing" and was dishing it right back. I'm glad you like it. I *was* trying to be artistic and get both in the shot. I thoroughly enjoyed the Skittles thread. I wish my photographic skills were up to that level!