Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, the vinyl is still expensive, a sq/ft of vinyl costs more than most flooring. And Amazon takes a hefty chunk in fees and returns (yes many people return them for a full refund when they mess up the install) so I do this partly as a service to the community rather than for maximum financial gain.

Giving a big thumbs down to those people who ask for and get a refund for messing up their own install...

Just finished installing the Matrix Black kit on my P3D+ MCR/black interior. Watched Kenriko's video like 10 times. Worried about having the pieces fold over and stick to themselves, or stretching a piece. Turns out that the Matrix Black material is much stiffer and less floppy that the material Kenriko uses in his video, and the install was fast and painless. Looks great. Really a great upgrade. Thanks, Kenriko.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
After cleaning the piano black covers for a month, I finally broke down and bought a set of brushed metal black from @Kenriko at Amazon. It is coming next week! Seriously who thought it was a good idea to make the console piano freaking finger oil magnet black?

Hopefully I could install them. Watched the video like 2 times.

@Kenriko you mentioned in an earlier post that you had recent samples from your suppliers regarding the "wood grain" -looking vinyl wrap in late July.

any updates? i'd like to hold out for the wood trim, if possible, but the matte black looks tempting :)

edit - i apologize, i double-posted this question in a similar thread but thought it wasn't submitted properly. i was just in the wrong thread.