Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was finally able to get the console wrap installed, with a couple of small “knots” that just won’t come out, and imperfect finish around the cup holder (both my fault) The color (matte black) goes well with the car, and the material seems like it will protect the plastic. I’d like to try some of the other wraps plannned, as they seem they’re probably more my speed.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the door kits... I think about them every time I get in my car and see all the finger prints!

I shipped a small box of inventory of the door kits today that'll likely be available in 3 days maybe, 6 days definitely but only in Brushed Black. It'll launch / template available and in larger quantities and in all finishes in 6-10 days.

• Funny
Reactions: flashflooder
Sweet! Brushed black is the flavor I bought from you. Let me know when they go up. What’s the price going to be?

Same as the console $29.50 it uses slightly less material but those savings are eaten up in it being much more labor intensive to create and higher costs on some of the included pieces. I was aiming for a lower price point but it takes forever to pull out all the tiny pieces from around the vinyl. Still you’ll be able to buy a console and door trim for less than what some venders charge for just the console and the template for the doors is way, way better than anything else available. It took forever to perfect it.

Same as the console $29.50 it uses slightly less material but those savings are eaten up in it being much more labor intensive to create and higher costs on some of the included pieces. I was aiming for a lower price point but it takes forever to pull out all the tiny pieces from around the vinyl. Still you’ll be able to buy a console and door trim for less than what some venders charge for just the console and the template for the doors is way, way better than anything else available. It took forever to perfect it.

I'll gladly pay it. Your console kit was perfectly cut, and including a spare cupholder piece was a really nice touch (I laughed when I noticed the 1up sticker!). I have no doubt this kit will be quality.

I shipped a small box of inventory of the door kits today that'll likely be available in 3 days maybe, 6 days definitely but only in Brushed Black. It'll launch / template available and in larger quantities and in all finishes in 6-10 days.

@Kenriko,

Purchased your CF Console kit on your Amazon Shop! LOVE it! Everything was awesome....kit....quality...packaging....everything. Don’t have the car yet but couldn’t wait! Will you be releasing the door kit and steering wheel kit in CF soon as well? Thought I read something about a bundle though I have your Console kit in CF already.

Ski