Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed matrix black. I like it and took me about 45 minutes. Now waiting for the door kit.

Attachments

• 4A2A92B7-3594-4DCB-9E35-581C7FE2AB0C.jpeg
    4A2A92B7-3594-4DCB-9E35-581C7FE2AB0C.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Kenriko
I'd also like to see some cut out kits for the steering wheel (Around buttons and T logo) with some pics like matte white, the model 3 steering wheel needs some sprucing up but rpmtesla only has a few pics, and the brushed black maybe looks decent but hard to see.

oh no! Does it look like the chrome delete will require removing the mirror, or are you doing it for measurement?

I got that because it's easier to test fit on my desk than keep going out to the car in the Texas heat on every iteration.

It won't require removing the entire mirror two of the three chrome looking pieces (they are plastic) can be removed with a spudger with the mirror still on the car.

Don't worry I'm making it as n00b friendly as possible.

I want to get a Matrix Black centre console kit. Any progress on getting your kits either available on Amazon.ca or doing whatever it takes to allow Amazon.com to ship to Canada?

Once I'm able to maintain adequate stock in the US I'll ship inventory to Amazon.ca I know that kinda sucks and I've been intending to get inventory there for a while.

As far as enabling shipping to Amazon.ca from the US Amazon, as far as I know, I can only do that if I'm fulfilling the orders myself and I don't have the bandwidth to handle all of that shipping and also develop new kits and produce the ones I offer all at once which is why I offload that responsibility to Amazon.