Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's some ones on Amazon that look like clones. If I could buy those and $10 to an ebook about how to apply w/ Kenriko, I would.

Watch out for the clones, many use my template but don't contribute back to the repository to help the community or financially support the forums as a sponsor TMC or M3OC. They are cheap but they either use cheap Chinese vinyl or the wrong type of vinyl that is not intended for automotive applications. They don't provide after sale support or offer replacement pieces if you mess up your install. Generally they popup get a bunch of bad reviews and then get removed by Amazon.

I even had one who was selling fakes under my listings as if they were real Kenriko wraps but using the wrong vinyl, different tools and different packaging.

TLDR: buyer beware.

Still waiting for matrix black door kit...

So am I :D I have a roll of Matrix material earmarked for the door kits which I'm trying to get out before Thanksgiving.

The door kits are labor intensive to produce and I'm trying to get the variations I currently offer in-stock before adding additional materials like Matrix (even though the door kits are awesome in Matrix). Tesla has the same issue producing the Model 3 (just on a much larger scale) which is why they limited the number of colors you can buy the car in.

Reactions: Knightshade
Now why would I need a giant box of squishy golfballs? that is a very good question which you will all know the answer to soon. ;-)

golfballs.jpg