Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B20A42A4-3DED-4BF2-860A-50E295C5ADDD.jpeg
Hey all. Official Kenriko Chrome Delete Beta Tester here. Just an update: It’s been about 3.5 months in the Texas heat since Kenriko installed the wrap on my 3. The fit and finish on the satin black wrap is holding up perfectly. Still in need of the camera side cover wraps to complete the testing. Thank you for making such a quality wrap Kenriko!

View attachment 428221 Hey all. Official Kenriko Chrome Delete Beta Tester here. Just an update: It’s been about 3.5 months in the Texas heat since Kenriko installed the wrap on my 3. The fit and finish on the satin black wrap is holding up perfectly. Still in need of the camera side cover wraps to complete the testing. Thank you for making such a quality wrap Kenriko!

How long was the installation? I'm thinking if it is even worth it for me to install myself or just have someone do it for me.

View attachment 428221 Hey all. Official Kenriko Chrome Delete Beta Tester here. Just an update: It’s been about 3.5 months in the Texas heat since Kenriko installed the wrap on my 3. The fit and finish on the satin black wrap is holding up perfectly. Still in need of the camera side cover wraps to complete the testing. Thank you for making such a quality wrap Kenriko!

@Kenriko and @BobbyM3,

Any estimate on release?

Ski

Reactions: Morgank6