Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Open Source Teslalogger on Raspberry / Docker with ScanMyTesla integration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you guys are searching for a self hosted Logger, you should take a look at: bassmaster187/TeslaLogger

There are actually like 800 active installations in Germany and we translated it to English and Norwegian. If anybody wants to translate it in another language, feel free to contact me.

You can ask questions here or in github.

Here are some screenshots:
verbrauch_en.png

laden_en.png

ladehistorie_en.png

degradation_en.png

ladestatistik_en.png

trip_en.png

vampirdrain_en.png

vampirdrain_month_en.png

visited.PNG

Dashboard.PNG

This looks to me like TeslaMate with a customizable dashboard... TeslaMate pulls data using Tesla's API, and looks like this does too.

Where's the ScanMyTesla integration, or in other words, what extra statistics do the ScanMyTesla integration provide?

Thanks!

Well, Teslamate has copied a lot from Teslalogger. Unfortunately Adrian has removed the credits from github, but you can still find it in github's history:
TeslaMate-Credits.PNG

With ScanMyTesla integration you can see much more signals in your dashboards like cell imbalance, battery temperature, cell temperature, BMS max charge / discharge, cell voltages, nominal full pack....

verbrauch_en.png

You can see cell voltages and monitor if a certain cell drops the voltage:
Zellspannungen_ScanMyTesla.png

You can also see all the performance signals like torque, front / rear torque bias, temperature of stator, battery inlet, powertrain pump...
performance-ScanMyTesla.png

and much more.

you can share (if you want) your charge curves / degradation curves anonymously and compare them with the fleet.

Degradation_fleet.PNG

charging_fleet.PNG

This looks great. I've been eying it since I got my car in December last year. Much better than TeslaFi. I just haven't found the courage and time to try to run it on a VM somewhere. Maybe I should buy a rPi... I have a rPi2 lying around gathering dust but it's not supported.

This looks great. I've been eying it since I got my car in December last year. Much better than TeslaFi. I just haven't found the courage and time to try to run it on a VM somewhere. Maybe I should buy a rPi... I have a rPi2 lying around gathering dust but it's not supported.

In your case it's the best option to purchase a ready to go Raspberry with preinstalled Teslalogger so you just have to enter your Tesla credentials.

TESLALOGGER - EMDS

Thanks @bassmaster ! Knowing that TeslaMate branched off from TeslaLogger, can I switch from TeslaMate to TeslaLogger while preserving my historic data -- ie. are the database schemas / data structures compatible? Sorry if this is not a fair question, as you've mentioned that TeslaMate has gone its own way...

Thanks @bassmaster ! Knowing that TeslaMate branched off from TeslaLogger, can I switch from TeslaMate to TeslaLogger while preserving my historic data -- ie. are the database schemas / data structures compatible? Sorry if this is not a fair question, as you've mentioned that TeslaMate has gone its own way...

Actually it's not possible, but if there are a couple of users moving from Teslamate to Teslalogger, I'll doing an import tool, like we already have for TeslaFi.