TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Open video letter to @elonmusk PLEASE sell me extended warrenty after 1.5 year

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Vincenteverts, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Vincenteverts

Vincenteverts Member

Dear TMC

I love my Tesla and have driven 78.000km (almost 50.000 miles) in the last 1.5 years. In the meantime my doorhandels, my chair, my big screen and other items have broken down and have been repaired by the excellent service center in Amsterdam (thanks guys). But last friday I heard that the warrenty is ending because it's not 4 years but max 80k km'rs.

Dear Elon, I know you are a very sophisticated startup and think have become a lot better with the model S. But I would LOVE to buy extended warranty. Like Mercedes does €1000/year and a maximum of 4 years. Could you extend me that same pleasure? Would ensure me peace of mind.

Video Letter to @elonmusk: Warranty stops after 1.5 years, please sell me extended coverage Open Video letter to @elonmusk : please sell me extended warrenty - YouTube

Sincerely

Vincent Everts
    Trendwatcher
    Tesla owner see English Archives - Tesla Transformation

2. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Not sure what the Euro warranty terms are, but in USA, extended warranty is available up to 100,000 miles 4 more years.

3. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

yea in the US you have up to 30 days of the warranty expiration date to purchase the extended warranty for the next 50k miles|4yrs

4. Vincenteverts

Vincenteverts Member

Yep in the USA.. and not in Europe.. So we just want the samen conditions as you have!
    Service plans | Tesla Motors

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Not in WA or FL. :( Sucks.