Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opinion, momo, ohm, or vertini wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a white Y long range. DEfinitely want 19" for range, comfort.

Deciding between the vertini 1.8 Tesla Model 3 | RFS1.8 – Vertini Wheels they come in 19x8.5 (not sure offset) and in black or the brush dual black

Momo Barletta White Tesla Model 3 - MOMO Barletta - Gloss Black - MOMO also 19x8.5 35off set only comes in satin black in 19 I think.

or the OHm Proton gloss black Tesla Wheels - Ohm Proton Rotary Forged Rims 19x8.5 30 offset 25lbs

TSW Turbina 19x9 30 offset TSW Turbina Rims | 20 Spoke Wheels | Get Your Wheels stagger? or square?

How big of a deal is weight?
what about offset?
I definitely would prefer not to make it easy to curb the tires. living in LA there are high curbs, narrow streets you have to park sometimes.

I will most likely lower the car 1" with ohlins coil overs

Go with what makes you look back after you walk away from it. After all, its your car :)

Weight makes a difference on any EV but as long as your not going heavier than the OEM then you are Ok.

The offset I would recommend on a 19x8.5 is +25 to 30. Depends on how aggressive you want the wheels to look. We have done 19x10+40 on a Model Y which is the same as 19x8.5 +21 in terms of the outer position of the wheels in relation to the fender.

If you are going to lower your vehicle, My suggestion is 19x8.5 +25. Lowering the vehicle adds camber .
Hope that helps

Lou

I wanted OHM too but I believe they are all in back order without clear available date...
1629935459764.png

19x8.5 +30 5x114.3 3 sets available in SILVER only. All other options are back ordered.

Ready to ship if any one is interested
Lou
562 249-7184