Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opinion needed: Tesla Model X 2016 - 38,000 miles - 5 seat config

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am currently getting an offer for a 2016 Model X - 5 Seat config with FSD, FUSC (Transferable supercharging), Subzero, Smart suspension and premium audio. This Is a unicorn. The price I am being quoted Is $69k.

I would have preferred a 6 or 7 seater instead. Can anyone shed light on what is the resale value difference between a 5 versus a 6/7 seater. Also does the $69k sound about right or is it overpaying?

Plus the free super charge does not worth too much unless you need to charge it at least several times a week.
^^This times a million. There is so much fervor over FUSC on this board but if you're relying on supercharging for your daily driving, you're doing it wrong. And used normally, the cost is about equal to the change between your couch cushions.

Also, $69k for a 2016 5 seater is insane. Mayyyyybe it makes sense in the 3-6 month wild period we're in, but without knowing the options I'd guess that it's a low $50k car in normal times.

Reactions: Vitaman