Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opinion or knowledge of 1.5 Roadster values?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought #105 as Certified Pre-owned from Tesla with 17,000mi in August. The car was fully reconditioned and all worn parts were replaced, including cosmetics. I received a 37 month/37,000 mile warranty including the battery from the date of my purchase. Also included UMC for charging, 120v spare connector, softtop AND hardtop.

All for the beautiful price of $57,700.

Check out the link: http://www.teslamotors.com/preowned

NOTE: My Roadster never made it to the page... they are not keeping up with getting the incoming Roadsters listed so it is likely that they have a number of 1.5 options for you even though there aren't any posted online.

Contact: Ryan Kennedy at [email protected], he is the CPO Manager

Any particular reason that you are looking for models with serial numbers above #350?

I feel the resale market of these would be the best to present to the open market as a value. Do you agree? As a 30 year car guy I would rather make a few thousand buying and selling Tesla's than ICE vehicles. Just trying to better understand the marketplace.

I bought mine (#472 with just under 13K miles) over a year ago for $65K. At that time - just before Model S trade-ins started, it was a very good price. Now, I think it is a little high for a 2008.

There were some great deals a while back when Tesla dumped a bunch of CPOs onto the market - but I think that prices for what you are describing are in the $55-60K range now and will continue to drop a little each month for a while just like normal used cars.