Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opinion Poll: Model S color combo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not specific to 100D, but very happy with my mutli-coat red and gray upholstery. The gray is no longer offered, of course, which troubles me. We might like cream, but I have yet to see it in person so cannot say.

Observation: In rain or dim lighting, all the dark colors (gray, black, blue) look the same -- just blah! So I would not consider any of those. Plus they look really dirty when they are dirty, like on a winter day with snow or salt or slush adhered to them. Red or possibly silver would be my only choices. (Normally I do not care for silver cars, but Tesla has an especially pretty silver paint.)

i liked the dark brown and the titanium with the tan interior but i guess i was in the minority since both browns have been discontinued... Also like the newer brighter blue than the original dark blue...

The black interior in my opinion does not show off the details of the interior... the tan or discontinued grey inserts on the black door panels and in the interior make it easier to appreciate the design of the interior than the monochromatic all black.

the cream looks pretty but not sure of the practicality of the cream colored carpets.... seems like you would be buying rubber floor mats or replacing them every 3 months LOL

Give me a titanium P90D with gray 21's and tan interior please... I prefer the more rare colors... so many black white and red ones on the road (like mine..LOL)