TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Opinion Poll: Model S color combo

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Panchratan, Mar 2, 2018.

?

What is Your Favorite Model S P100D color combo?

Poll closed Mar 6, 2018.
  1. Red w/black interior

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Metallic blue w/black interior

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Red w/other interior

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  4. Metallic blue w/white interior

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  5. Other exterior/Other interior

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  1. Panchratan

Panchratan Member

What is your favorite color combo (exterior/interior) on a Models S?

2. David29

David29 Supporting Member

Not specific to 100D, but very happy with my mutli-coat red and gray upholstery. The gray is no longer offered, of course, which troubles me. We might like cream, but I have yet to see it in person so cannot say.

Observation: In rain or dim lighting, all the dark colors (gray, black, blue) look the same -- just blah! So I would not consider any of those. Plus they look really dirty when they are dirty, like on a winter day with snow or salt or slush adhered to them. Red or possibly silver would be my only choices. (Normally I do not care for silver cars, but Tesla has an especially pretty silver paint.)

3. morrisdl

morrisdl Member

Discontinued, but Green/Tan w/black headliner&wood is my 1st choice.

• Like x 1
  4. Don TLR

Don TLR Member

I'm a Red guy and haven't see in person or sat in anything but black interior,, the Blue is nice as well but like David29 mentioned,, when its clean and light out..

5. avaghela

avaghela Member

Dark grey out with grey inside is an awesome combo

6. Panchratan

Panchratan Member

There is no grey interior option!

7. Markk993

Markk993 Member

i liked the dark brown and the titanium with the tan interior but i guess i was in the minority since both browns have been discontinued... Also like the newer brighter blue than the original dark blue...

The black interior in my opinion does not show off the details of the interior... the tan or discontinued grey inserts on the black door panels and in the interior make it easier to appreciate the design of the interior than the monochromatic all black.

the cream looks pretty but not sure of the practicality of the cream colored carpets.... seems like you would be buying rubber floor mats or replacing them every 3 months LOL

Give me a titanium P90D with gray 21's and tan interior please... I prefer the more rare colors... so many black white and red ones on the road (like mine..LOL)

8. avaghela

avaghela Member

There is for my 2015 70D

9. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

Colors that I would like to SEE vs. colors I would like to OWN makes a big difference in the answer.

10. Olds442

Olds442 Member

no pearl white?

• Like x 1