Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opportunity to buy a Model X P100D for $78k, is it a good price?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a friend that loves his cars but gets bored of them pretty quick. He has a 2016 Model X P100D. It has about 27k miles. I believe it is fully loaded (three row seating, etc...).

He is going onto another car (actually 4). He offered for me to buy it at about $78k. Is this a good deal? Based on current trends, what would roughly be the depreciation over the next two years?

Thank you

I have a friend that loves his cars but gets bored of them pretty quick. He has a 2016 Model X P100D. It has about 27k miles. I believe it is fully loaded (three row seating, etc...).

He is going onto another car (actually 4). He offered for me to buy it at about $78k. Is this a good deal? Based on current trends, what would roughly be the depreciation over the next two years?

Thank you

Horrible price. Give me his contact info so I can scold him.

In return, I'll be able to offer you a MX 75D for significantly less than $78k.

I thought P100D's didn't come out until 2017..

Extremely late 2016.

Wait, yeah, if it’s a 100, it has AP2.
If you happen to pass on it, put in a good word for me.
They have AP1 P100Ds running around, but majority are 2017. @Racerx22b has one:
MX P100D AP1 - 8.1 (17.11.3) Release Notes

Thank you

Go for it.