TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Opti Coat and PhotoSync Tinting in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'California' started by Snarky Marky, May 4, 2014.

1. Snarky Marky

Snarky Marky Member

I'm taking delivery of our Model S (85/red MC w/pano) in mid June.

I'd like to get OptiCoat and Photosync tinting on the vehicle.

Any recommendations for good installs and great pricing in the LA area?

Also, is Photosync what people would recommend? I"ve been reading and 70 seems to be recommended for front window, pano and back. And 35 for sides.

Any input is appreciated.

2. nakedsushi

nakedsushi Member

For Opticoat, I went with Mitch from Ecoshine (https://www.facebook.com/EcoShineAuto). A couple of people on the forums and the official Tesla forums recommended him. He's friendly, professional, and his pricing is fair and he's thorough. He's worked with a lot of Teslas in the area. He's mobile so he'll come to you and bring everything. All you need is a covered space (garage) for the car to cure in.

3. ibxspeedracer

ibxspeedracer Member

#3 ibxspeedracer, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
    just at got Opticoat Ultimate plus Xcpel on my black P85 and the Photosync 75/35 front/all-other in Cypress by Extreme Autowerkes. They've done an inordinate number of Teslas and they have more experience doing our cars than any other I know. Price was FMV and all their work completed on-time as promised.

4. leshore

leshore Member

Extreme Autowerks did my Opticoat and Xpel...they are awesome. Extremely thorough. They are located in Cerritos, no Cypress.