Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opti Coat Pro Plus, on wheels and windows?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to get my MS coated with Opti Coat Pro Plus right before my car gets delivered in late December. I plan to have it applied the body of the car but my question to you all is should I also get it applied to the windows and wheel's as well?

TIA

I'm looking to get my MS coated with Opti Coat Pro Plus right before my car gets delivered in late December. I plan to have it applied the body of the car but my question to you all is should I also get it applied to the windows and wheel's as well?

TIA
wheels will repel brake dust and make it easy to clean. Windows, don't bother. There is other repelling products like rain x that are like $4 and work very well. Available at Target. Beads like crazy.

Yes, have it all coated. Last month I had my new M75 coated by a professional detailing shop with a similar product called GTechniq EXO. They coated the all the exterior except for the rear window (said there was concern of a "fog" effect over the long term.) I also had them coat my white, vegan leather interior to help keep it clean and stain resistant. So far I am VERY pleased with the result.