Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opticoat worth it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Joe is the undisputed king of OCP+ installs on Teslas. If I had to guess I would say he does more of these than the remaining of us licensed OptiCoat installers nationwide. It helps that he's near the Tesla factory and that the car culture in California is quite different than most other areas of the country, be still he has a great reputation and works his tail off to make customers happy.

That's very true. After much research, that's why I decided to have him do my car's complete detailing. He's moved his new shop even closer to the factory as of August. He used to be in Walnut Creek, but now, his shop is in Fremont. Every time I go there (will be going there again tomorrow), I see at least three other Teslas besides mine.

Reactions: Fresh Start Detail
I stopped by OCDetailing yesterday after I picked up my car at the factory to get a quote. Joe is a great guy from what I was able to tell. It's pricey but he has the experience. He said he's done about 1200 Model S and hundreds of Model Xs as well.

I highly recommend him! You can see the work he's done on my car from the pics I've posted here on TMC. He does have a few different options, depending on your budget. I did get the "full" kit of the Xpel ultimate wrap after the CQuartz Finest, so he threw in a few things for me.

He's an awesome to talk to and will always answer your questions.