Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Optimum no-rinse car care in Quebec City?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The weather is just not cooperating, and I'm heading early Wednesday to Quebec City to attend a trade show and will attend a gala as well. I will be driving colleagues and possibly clients in my car, but I need to get her cleaned up on the outside first! Interior already taken care of fortunately. :)

Normally I take care of this myself using Optimum no-rinse (already have the Opticoat Pro Plus treatment) but I'm out of time, so wondering if any locals (RiverBrick, etc) know that there's a car care shop in Quebec City that uses these products where I could get my car cleaned tomorrow afternoon?

I have everything to take care of it myself, except for time and potentially a dry place to do the job...

Just checked the weather forecast and it will be possibly stormy on Friday. Might be pointless after all...:(

I thought the weather had been pretty terrible the past 10 days, apparently it's about to get much worse in the coming week!!:eek: