Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Optional Read Heated Seats Software Upgrade via Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed that Tesla is offering optional software based upgrades via their mobile App.

For my Model 3 SR+ I have 2 options

Rear Heated Seats for £300

Full Self-Driving for £5,800

not sure how recently this was made available.
0D483D76-14A3-489A-967B-55087BD5D174.png

I can't tell from your post if you realise but it's only the app part of it that is new not the options. The FSD option has always been available and the heated seat option has been there a few months now but only via your account on the web site. LR drivers get a £1500 power boost option. The only thing that is new is the ability now to accidentally / impulsively / drunkenly / buy them via the app. I would have prefered it if they had remained limited to the web portal.

I can't tell from your post if you realise but it's only the app part of it that is new not the options. The FSD option has always been available and the heated seat option has been there a few months now but only via your account on the web site. LR drivers get a £1500 power boost option. The only thing that is new is the ability now to accidentally / impulsively / drunkenly / buy them via the app. I would have prefered it if they had remained limited to the web portal.
Yep just pointing out that it’s now in the App, as I hadn’t seen it there before.