Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Options for Precut Paint protection film

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

viper2ko

Aug 30, 2017
USA
I had the front part of MS75D wrapped, a month ago. Now am thinking about trying the other parts myself. I think I could do it. Anyone know good sites to buy precut films? I looked at XPEL but it was pretty expensive, would rather try 3M precut so even if I mess up its not a huge loss.

I had the front part of MS75D wrapped, a month ago. Now am thinking about trying the other parts myself. I think I could do it. Anyone know good sites to buy precut films? I looked at XPEL but it was pretty expensive, would rather try 3M precut so even if I mess up its not a huge loss.

Just as not all films are created equal, the same goes for the pre-cut patterns that fit the vehicles. XPEL has been designing paint protection patterns for over 20 years now. With over 80,000 patterns, our Design Access Program (DAP) is the most accurate and robust pattern software available. So while XPEL is more expensive, you're also getting quite a bit more for your money. Not just in film, but how the film will fit your vehicle.

That said, paint protection film isn't typically a Do-It-Yourself product and professional installation is always recommended. As Tesla is one of our most popular makes we protect, our installers know them very well. For a list of installers nearest you, visit our XPEL Installer Locator Here.