Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Options on a 2015 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm buying a used Model S and I have the built sheet from the owner. I have a few questions about the options. Is this essentially fully optioned out? Also, I see that he paid for the performance seats. I thought these were 2014 seats, but this is a 2015 vehicle? So will they be gen 1 or gen 2 seats? The car was ordered on March 30th, will this car still be on 3G or LTE?

Attachments

• 1e816a9a-59b1-4b84-809d-dca564289ecb.jpeg
    1e816a9a-59b1-4b84-809d-dca564289ecb.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 81
Yes, looks like everything except 3rd row seats and paint, 21” wheel upgrades. Gen 2 seats, but not sure about the LTE change date.
Summer of '15 rollout. My 2015 w/ a June order date and September delivery had it.

OP: Also I'm not sure if Performance Leather seats were the same as Next Gen. Next Gen came out around this time too. They are much nicer. Had them in my 2015

I don't have any insights on the price, but I wouldn't make a big deal about 3G vs. LTE...the 3G to LTE upgrade is $500 installed at a service center (some people have reported getting it for less). IMHO the LTE upgrade (which I did for my April 2015 build S85D) is useful for better coverage, but did not (at least for me) give a huge increase in speed.

As far as the interior options go, it looks like it's got everything except the rear-facing seats.

Bruce.

You can upgrade to LTE for $500. Seems to have plenty of options, but I would inquire about XM Radio if it matters to you - it typically required the panoramic sunroof as well as UHFS, but I've heard of examples that had it with the glass/body-colored roof. You'll also want to check if they were including the heated steering wheel with the Subzero package at that time.