Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orange County, CA NEW 21" Gray Arachnids with Michelin Pilots & TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new referral GRAY Arachnid rims ready for install at Tesla in Orange County, CA

MODEL S, WHEEL, 21X8.5, ARACHNID SC 1075748-02-A
MODEL S, WHEEL, 21X9.0, ARACHNID SC 1075749-02-A
MICHELIN PS TIRE - 265/35R21 1079721-00-A
MICHELIN PS TIRE - 245/35R21, SERVICE 1065207-00-A
WHEEL ORNAMENTATION CENTER CAP - GREY 6005879-01-A
SENSOR, TPMS, BLACK VALVE STEM 1010938-01-B

I want to install them, but I agreed with my wife that we would sell them for $6000 if they're worth that much to someone. I'm kind of hoping I don't get any takers LOL. My install is scheduled for right after Labor Day.

No shipping, you have to have them installed in Orange County, CA at Tesla or pick them up there.

Attachments

• tesla arachnid gray.jpg
    tesla arachnid gray.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 202
We just got back from a long stint overseas and haven't had time to take better pics etc. the wheels are still available.

Full set with tires and tpms and center caps as they came from Tesla $4300. Happy holidays everyone

IMG_1597.jpg
IMG_1598.jpg
IMG_1599.jpg
IMG_1600.jpg
IMG_1601.jpg
IMG_1602.jpg

Tesla said they'd install them for me anytime. After waiting for these to be delivered for over a year, I did not want to leave them at the service center before traveling for several weeks. I can't imagine they'd still be there when I got back. I know Tesla. They'd have probably given them to someone else in the mean time in error.

You could probably sweet talk your service advisor into installing them for you gratis, but that's on you and your sweet talking skills :) Tesla isn't very organized but they're usually very nice.

I'll buy your used silvers... then you can buy these!!!! Let me know.

That could work. I actually really like the grey but none were available when I bought my black and silvers and wound up running the silvers as I preferred their look on my black car over the matte black. I would trade my matte black for these and sell my silvers but some people are "giving" them away these days so you might want to try and snag a cheap set that is brand new... Mine have maybe 500 miles and are perfect. I paid $3,500 for them so wouldn't want to sell them for less than $3,250 as is assuming I could swap for the greys or sell my blacks and buy these greys! Tricky but I'm open to something creative! :)

That could work. I actually really like the grey but none were available when I bought my black and silvers and wound up running the silvers as I preferred their look on my black car over the matte black. I would trade my matte black for these and sell my silvers but some people are "giving" them away these days so you might want to try and snag a cheap set that is brand new... Mine have maybe 500 miles and are perfect. I paid $3,500 for them so wouldn't want to sell them for less than $3,250 as is assuming I could swap for the greys or sell my blacks and buy these greys! Tricky but I'm open to something creative! :)
Kato, I'm sorry if I missing something here. Do you have Black Arachnids? Are you interested in selling those?