Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orange County (CA) Tesla Group?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my VIN just came tonight. How much longer from this point, until I receive my MS? I hope she is here before our OC meeting...

congrats!!! well, it all depends. what were your specs? Tesla usually batches cars based on the specs.

Has your DS called you yet? You will get a better idea once you talk to you DS as to when your car will come. Did you get a Delivery window yet? They are usually good to be within that window. I started fretting on the forums about when my delivery would be (on the 60kwh delivery thread on here) and the DS called me up to calm me down and provided a little more info on my delivery timing.

I've only had the car a month, and i've driven 2K miles already. at this rate, i'll be hitting 16K by end of year. I only drove 12K a year with my previous car.

No call from DS, but I received an email letting me know the car is in production. I also received an email with a window date last week; It says May 30th through June 10. Every thing on my end is ready to go. Should I call and try and get ahold of my DS tomorrow?

2K already!! Dang you must be having fun... I think I am going to do the same, when she comes to town. My buddies are lining up for test drives LOL. I really would like to meet other MS owners and learn more about the car.

congrats!!! well, it all depends. what were your specs? Tesla usually batches cars based on the specs.

Has your DS called you yet? You will get a better idea once you talk to you DS as to when your car will come. Did you get a Delivery window yet? They are usually good to be within that window. I started fretting on the forums about when my delivery would be (on the 60kwh delivery thread on here) and the DS called me up to calm me down and provided a little more info on my delivery timing.

I've only had the car a month, and i've driven 2K miles already. at this rate, i'll be hitting 16K by end of year. I only drove 12K a year with my previous car.

i put 3k on mine in the first month. Feb Delivery. Got over 7k now. Love it. I'll be there on Sunday.

No call from DS, but I received an email letting me know the car is in production. I also received an email with a window date last week; It says May 30th through June 10. Every thing on my end is ready to go. Should I call and try and get ahold of my DS tomorrow?

2K already!! Dang you must be having fun... I think I am going to do the same, when she comes to town. My buddies are lining up for test drives LOL. I really
would like to meet other MS owners and learn more about the car.

My delivery occurred near the end of my window. Not sure what others experienced.

2K already!! Dang you must be having fun... I think I am going to do the same, when she comes to town. My buddies are lining up for test drives LOL. I really would like to meet other MS owners and learn more about the car.

No reason you can't show up even if your car isn't delivered. I think seeing many Tesla's all together will be great but really what's awesome is trading stories on what our experiences have been so far (or soon will be).

I've also been pushing the car pretty hard. I'm close to 6k miles in about 2 1/2 months since delivery and I've already scheduled a tire rotation.

By the way, delivery windows are highly variable.

See you all Sunday

My MS will be here on Tuesday!!

Sweet!

So you can at least get some pre-delivery questions answered on Sunday, and have at least a month to test it out before our next OC Meet for additional questions :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

If any of you happen to run into some OC Tesla owners in the wild, please pass on the info about our meeting!

Who: you Tesla owners
What: OC Meet and Greet
Where: Fashion Island Mall - Tesla Store. Park at the parking structure on the south side, near CPK, Forever 21, PF Changs. There are 2 110v and 2 level 2 chargers on the top floor, and 2 Tesla plugs on the bottom floor.
When: Sunday June 2nd at 10 am.

Anyone in Orange County, interested in listening to the Reus upgrades can see an upgraded car at T.H.E. Show Newport all weekend long. This one has the upgraded 10" sub. PM me if you would like to contact a Reus representative and arrange a listen...

Disclaimer: I am not an employee, owner, or investor in Reus Audio. I do not have a financial interest in Reus Audio, nor am I paid to post notifications or reviews about Reus Audio or their products/services. I am merely a satisfied customer and audiophile.