TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Orange County: where to go for a photoshoot? (.... with the car)

Discussion in 'California' started by Colasec, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Colasec

Colasec Member

I'm scheduled to take delivery next Tuesday, followed by paint correction and Opti-Coat Pro from Show Car Detailing. Afterwards I've love to take my car somewhere and take some classy pics, you know the type... next to the beach, on a bluff, and such. I want to capture her at her best. Any suggestions in Orange County?

2. Apoclyps

Apoclyps Member

how about up the hills of Laguna Beach? i would think that there are spots where you have a view of the Pacific and the multi-million dollar homes in the backdrop.

3. Zextraterrestrial

Orange because of the sky?

how about Mendocino or Humboldt :wink:

4. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

In front of the Tustin blimp hangars? I don't know how 'classy' that is, but they sure are cool structures, and the S is a cool car.

5. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

6. simplesolar

simplesolar Member

one of my favorite spot is the Oakely factory, its very industrial looking. If you don't mind me asking, how much does Opticoat cost at showcar detailing?

7. capt601

capt601 Vin02324

Tesla drive in Irvine. It's off of lake forest just past mouton. Not much around but industrial and office buildings but pretty cool with the big Tesla street sign behind the car.

8. DrTaras

DrTaras R254->R725->S1364-->X769

I was trying to find where the actual photo shot that you're suggesting with this and came up with something interesting...
    Kimball International is listed at 35 Tesla, Irvine, CA 92618 as having a warehouse there...
    Elon Musk's brother is Kimball!

Anyway, a great photo shoot will be on Sun 9/8/13 @ the Hawthorne SuperChargers for the Tour de Tesla as posted also here on TMC! :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Never thought to use Yelp for this... thank YOU Lloyd!

9. Colasec

Colasec Member