Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orbital Wheel Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted pics of my car a few pages back. I have the black orbital covers with red painted callipers. You can see them yes but they aren't as noticeable as the stock rims underneath. Here are a couple...

View attachment 686446
View attachment 686447
You did yes, my apologies, tbh I spotted them after I had posted and Rothgarr had kindly obliged so I couldn't really delete the post. Thanks for re-posting.

Reactions: travis3000
Was looking at these for a while and just realized they don't ship outside of the usa. Is this new?

1629349298647.png

They are not. The correct way is to use a prying tool. It wont scratch and if paranoid it can be wrapped with some masking tape...
Word to the wise, using a flat trim tool is a bad idea, as if you slip it still scratches (although probably not as bad a screwdriver). Also top tip I realised afterwards, pry in between the fake wheel nuts, as those are where the gaps between the center cap clips are too, and it comes out easiest that way.

Word to the wise, using a flat trim tool is a bad idea, as if you slip it still scratches (although probably not as bad a screwdriver). Also top tip I realised afterwards, pry in between the fake wheel nuts, as those are where the gaps between the center cap clips are too, and it comes out easiest that way.

you have to be careful and it is how you take them off. they physicially do not come off with a suction tool as the tool cannot get a tight grip due to the R logo.
Also being worried about scratches really should be the least of your worries given how bad the orbitals scratch the original rims...

I will say the orbitals look stunning compared to the aero covers :)
New MCRed 21 M3 SR+ in Oakville Ontario!
20% tint all around to follow :)

Attachments

• 1C36BE14-FC7B-496E-8149-E3618A7EAD70.jpeg
    1C36BE14-FC7B-496E-8149-E3618A7EAD70.jpeg
    672.4 KB · Views: 210
  • FCD1D2DC-65B6-4933-88E3-452C6A1E5173.jpeg
    FCD1D2DC-65B6-4933-88E3-452C6A1E5173.jpeg
    590 KB · Views: 210
  • 29C5F28E-CF8C-49A3-82EE-B00B32ED287C.png
    29C5F28E-CF8C-49A3-82EE-B00B32ED287C.png
    2 MB · Views: 199
Damn orbitals with the spoiler looks so nice!
Thank you :) I’ll repost with window tint after today, TESLA matter black decals on rear to replace the chrome T, and then red calipers next. Never thought I’d like black rims but without chrome trim, it no longer makes sense for silver’ish rims in my view.

Chrome trim…go silver rim.
Matte Black trim…go matte black rim.
Or else too many colours happening in my view.

I’m sure others appreciate contrast…whatever works :)

Reactions: megansblonde
Nope they've definitely stopped, if you contact them they suggest a shipment forwarding service. They must have stopped just a week or two after I ordered mine to the UK. Hope I don't need replacements anytime soon!
Wow that's brutal! Glad I ordered mine when I did. I love these covers. Now lets just hope I don't wreck one or I'm screwed.

Well I guess I would just ship them to my Florida house and pick them up when I go visit but still a hassle.

Reactions: chris2222