Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orbital Wheel Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
xgtEcXQ
F3rKkGm.jpg

w4u11zs.jpg

XTIL8I1

The whole thing is just weird. We would be buyers but the whole Kickstarter thing is out there. Horrible communications. No website other than the Kickstarter. No email address (or at least that I can find). Wish Tesla would make something like this.

they communicate very regularly on indigogo. They said just 2 days ago that the next 200 orders will still get orders shipped out in february 2020. Everyone else will have to wait till the next batch.

they communicate very regularly on indigogo. They said just 2 days ago that the next 200 orders will still get orders shipped out in february 2020. Everyone else will have to wait till the next batch.

Yah. I visit the site often. Hoping they do well. We are waiting to see a set of silvers on a car, a real picture, not a render. Then we’ll throw some money at them. Would be less nervous dealing through Amazon.

They look better than the stockers, but I wouldn't pay a penny unless it's an 'order', and I can get my money back if not delivered... so will wait and see what happens with those guys. I also wonder if the black ones are black plastic, or just painted over. Hopefully black plastic, for better durability.

Reactions: ijoe13
I really don't like the way the center cap doesn't sit flush. That's not a good thing. That's what it looks like when someone can't bother to find the right sized center caps, so they just stick in the the first ones they come across.

Latest update-ish from them as a comment:

"First 165 went out today. Another truck with 165 is on its way to the warehouse right now, to ship out to you as soon as it gets there. Then another one targeting to go to the warehouse at end of the week, to ship to you next week."

Any earlier backers here got their tracking number yet? I am #527 and I haven't got anything.

Latest update-ish from them as a comment:

"First 165 went out today. Another truck with 165 is on its way to the warehouse right now, to ship out to you as soon as it gets there. Then another one targeting to go to the warehouse at end of the week, to ship to you next week."

Any earlier backers here got their tracking number yet? I am #527 and I haven't got anything.
Yikes, I'm way out there, I saw this right when it came out and literally decided to order right before it closed, was really wavering. I'm in the 1300 range!