Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order changed and apparently no recourse

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is that sarcastic? Someone builds a car and orders it, and it's unreasonable to expect them to received the car they ordered, as they ordered it? Come on.

This is exactly why none of the problems with Tesla get resolved. There is always a bunch of Tesla fans that try to justify the downfalls. Until we actually start making Tesla accountable we shouldn’t expect anything to change. I’ve bought many vehicles but everything with Tesla between sales and service has been the worse experience I’ve ever had. I wouldn’t recommend one of these vehicles to anyone. I’ve had mine about 6 months and have driven loaners for 2 1/2-3 months.

Reactions: logan
This is pretty much exactly how Tesla's rolling production changes work. One day, poof, there might be significant changes, and the car the way you ordered it may not be available anymore to be built. Considering that you can lock in an order months in advance it's unreasonable to expect Tesla to allow everyone with an in-progress order to get their car exactly as built. The options they presented you seem reasonable.

This has to be a joke.

Reactions: Pentium2004