Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Changed to 70D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nanimac, check your dashboard. I've been following Akikiki's advice religiously (check dashboard 4 to 6 times a day) and it works great! I hope you're satisfied with your ocean blue Model S for a lllooonnnngggg time because this business of trying to beat Nanimac on every delivery is getting kinda expensive.

Factor.jpg

Nanimac, check your dashboard. I've been following Akikiki's advice religiously (check dashboard 4 to 6 times a day) and it works great! I hope you're satisfied with your ocean blue Model S for a lllooonnnngggg time because this business of trying to beat Nanimac on every delivery is getting kinda expensive.

View attachment 80479

mine used to say that...now it says something about being prepared for delivery :wink:

Papafox, I must have missed it. When do you plan to pick up your new 70D at the factory? Has yours gone into production or is it waiting on you now to get there?

Akikiki, my car is still being built at the factory. If construction takes another day I'm going to blame the delay on Nanimac. Maybe she know's Mugsy's evil cousin. The plan is to take delivery in Portland, Oregon. I'm guessing in about 8-10 days from now.

Akikiki, my car is still being built at the factory. If construction takes another day I'm going to blame the delay on Nanimac. Maybe she know's Mugsy's evil cousin. The plan is to take delivery in Portland, Oregon. I'm guessing in about 8-10 days from now.

I do have a couple friends from high school that work on the Tesla line :wink:

Your delivery person will probably be Jesse. He's from Maui. We talked story for quite a while when I picked up the Model S.

Yep, Jesse will be my DS. I'll tell him you said hi.
You have a nice two locations to live: Oregon and Hana. My friend Bob Frost spends a good deal of time in Hana, maybe you'll have the pleasure of running into him one of these days.

Now, if we can just let Jesse know that this delivery needs to take place before Nanimac gets her car.

You have a nice two locations to live: Oregon and Hana. My friend Bob Frost spends a good deal of time in Hana, maybe you'll have the pleasure of running into him one of these days.

Now, if we can just let Jesse know that this delivery needs to take place before Nanimac gets her car.

papafox, have you worked up your Model S delivery checklist? Don't forget to check for you Tesla Drivers Group cap.

Heard from my friends at the factory...said everything's on track for your July delivery :tongue:

Restsrt

Just informed that after 13 days in production there has been a "Glitch" in the production of my car. Went to "Waiting in the production queue" yesterday to "In production" toady. "Late June" delivery rather than "May". Also a new VIN. Just me; or does this sound fishy? :cursing:

Have never seen my blood pressure so high!

Just informed that after 13 days in production there has been a "Glitch" in the production of my car. Went to "Waiting in the production queue" yesterday to "In production" toady. "Late June" delivery rather than "May". Also a new VIN. Just me; or does this sound fishy? :cursing:

I would not sweat it. Me?, I'd be pleased that their Quality Control was working so well as to find a glitch before delivery. Yes, its a delay, but I'd think of it as this delay is during production versus sitting in the shop here after delivery. A new VIN tells me that they are not going to risk giving you a problem and started over. We've all been there in waiting mode. But as soon as you put your okole in the seat, none of this will matter.

Yikes! I know how frustrated you must be. And yes all will be better once you sit in your new car but the extended wait sucks. Did you ask them what the "glitch" was?

I can imagine how I'd be feeling if I learned of an unexpected month's delay in getting my car through the factory. I do not think Tesla would do anything "fishy" because your car is still going to be delivered in the second quarter and there's nothing to be gained for them from a delay. I suspect some type of glitch was indeed discovered and they'd rather start your car from scratch then see something wrong take place. As Akikiki says, I'd rather have a car done right then see them try to fix a problem after delivery. Keep us posted, please.