TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Order changes

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by mhh, Sep 4, 2014.

1. mhh

mhh Member

I'm pretty impressed with Stone. He just helped me change my order 6 weeks after it locked to take advantage of the new black Alcantara headliner option. Sometimes a long lead time works in the buyer's favour.

2. danielp

danielp Member

Great to know!

3. mhh

mhh Member

Yeah, life's exciting up the back of the production queue. :rolleyes:

4. cynix

cynix Member

I'm hoping that all the rumored new features (AWD, ACC, front camera, etc) will be announced before mine goes into production so I can add it to my order as well :p

5. TesAus

TesAus Member

You know it will happen the day your status changes to "production complete-in transit"!!

6. Adapptor

Adapptor Member

There's black Alcantara headliner now!?!? *Heads off to Design Studio to have a peak*

7. cynix

cynix Member

Yep, with my luck, that's almost guaranteed. :(