Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Confirmed July 16 and Delivery Late Third Week of Aug

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a Tesla email today saying my Model S "has completed production and will be transiting to Md soon." "scheduled to arrive late in the third week of August."

Actually I'm thinking overall +/- six weeks to assemble and deliver isn't too bad.

However if my Model S is complete that means build takes 2 weeks and transportation 4 weeks give or take.

How are they shipping my Model USPS low class ground? lol

Would you mind posting your order information here or on the spreadsheet? Such as production start date and vehicle details?

I confirmed July 10th and haven't started production to getting further info from you could help provide an explanation.

I received a Tesla email today saying my Model S "has completed production and will be transiting to Md soon." "scheduled to arrive late in the third week of August."

Actually I'm thinking overall +/- six weeks to assemble and deliver isn't too bad.

However if my Model S is complete that means build takes 2 weeks and transportation 4 weeks give or take.

How are they shipping my Model USPS low class ground? lol
I just received my "In Transit" notice today and the car was "In Production" yesterday. It will arrive Aug 1 -8. Hope this helps you!