TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Order Confirmed July 16 and Delivery Late Third Week of Aug

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Mknac, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Mknac

Mknac Member

I received a Tesla email today saying my Model S "has completed production and will be transiting to Md soon." "scheduled to arrive late in the third week of August."

Actually I'm thinking overall +/- six weeks to assemble and deliver isn't too bad.

However if my Model S is complete that means build takes 2 weeks and transportation 4 weeks give or take.

How are they shipping my Model USPS low class ground? lol

2. Buddy

Buddy Member

Would you mind posting your order information here or on the spreadsheet? Such as production start date and vehicle details?

I confirmed July 10th and haven't started production to getting further info from you could help provide an explanation.

3. Mknac

Mknac Member

done

• Like x 1
  4. Prachatice

Prachatice Member

I just received my "In Transit" notice today and the car was "In Production" yesterday. It will arrive Aug 1 -8. Hope this helps you!

5. MSullivan

MSullivan Member

My delivery date moved up considerably after production started, maybe they low ball it so you will be happy instead of disappointed.

6. electrik

electrik Member

Mine was delivered by train to Chicago and took 2.5 weeks for transport. They said if it would have been by truck it would have been less than a week.

7. Snerruc

Snerruc Member

Mine is in transit today 7/29. Should take a month or so as it has to be prepped in Honolulu and then sent to me on another island. Confirmed 7/2 vin same . S60 no options.

8. jelloslug

jelloslug Active Member

Mine has been on a train for a week now. It looks like it still has another two weeks or so left....

9. Chopr147

Chopr147 Active Member

Confirmed 7/1 but still in production. :( Patience , I keep telling myself

10. Austin Powers

Austin Powers Member

If it's in Production, that means it's gonna come out of the other end :D There are several out there in the Production 'queue'.