Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Confirmed. Wait Interminable.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed my order of an S85. I live 2.2 miles from the nearest service center. Made the choice pretty darn obvious. The only negative is that I have to wait until the lease on my current car ends (April) to pick it up.

19" Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
19" Wheels
85 kWh Model S
Blue Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Parcel Shelf
Parking Sensors
Premium Interior Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Supercharger Enabled
Tan Nappa Leather Seats
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
I look forward to sharing the experience with all of you other degenerates.

Confirmed my order of an S85. I live 2.2 miles from the nearest service center. Made the choice pretty darn obvious. The only negative is that I have to wait until the lease on my current car ends (April) to pick it up.

19" Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
19" Wheels
85 kWh Model S
Blue Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Parcel Shelf
Parking Sensors
Premium Interior Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Supercharger Enabled
Tan Nappa Leather Seats
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
I look forward to sharing the experience with all of you other degenerates.

Congrats. I have mine now for a month and still have the grin every time I'm in the car. Your configuration looks similar to mine with a few exceptions. I've been very happy with the standard suspension and the standard audio package has pleasantly surprised me.

I found the wait extremely hard. Make sure you read everything here and spread out your purchases of after market accessories to keep that Tesla fix coming regularly until your delivery date.

BTW - I was in a similar situation with a lease that was ending. I put mine up for sale and got someone to buy it out at a good deal for them and I still made some money. Another option is a lease take over company like LeaseBusters (Canadian). I only mention this as I found that even the minimum 2 month wait was too much for me so I couldn't possibly extend it further by waiting for lease to end.

Enjoy the wait and the entire process and be sure to ask all of your questions here. There are a great bunch of people that are very supportive and that have gone through the complete experience.