Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order email from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you a current owner? If so I would expect the email to come very soon, as it seems owner deliveries may begin as soon as the first week of the next month (based on model3ownersclub comments by employees).
No I'm not an owner. My delivery schedule is Nov-Jan. So it makes sense for owners starting to place order. I think it takes a month from the time you build your car.

Really? Already?

I'm a current owner with a pre-unveil reservation living in Fremont. I put my reservations down at Fremont too on 03/31.

I last email I got from Tesla was the update about the new SC in Monterey.

I am also pre-unveil reservation living in Turlock, I put my reservations down at Pleasanton Service Center, I was # 2 in line on 03/31.
I have not received any email yet. I hope we will see the car and drive before we configure.

I am current owner, live in SoCal, made reservation on 3/31. Can't wait to get my email! I check MyTesla page everyday just in case I missed the email. It's good news if this is true - should mean owners should start getting the invitation to configure in next few weeks!

I am also pre-unveil reservation living in Turlock, I put my reservations down at Pleasanton Service Center, I was # 2 in line on 03/31.
I have not received any email yet. I hope we will see the car and drive before we configure.

I wasn't as early as you at the Fremont line. I was under #100. I did email my local sales staff at Fremont (know them from my test drives) last month to get an update. I know two of them have TM3 reservations. They said they expect to have cars in the store for viewing and/or test drives by the end of the year for the holidays, but nothing is definite.