Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order email from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_6838.JPG
I am still unsure of what color. If I got an email, I would panic!
I thought I was set with white till I saw this beauty today. Does anyone know what kind of wheels these are? Is the owner out there?!

Reactions: tony b and CSFTN
View attachment 248102
I thought I was set with white till I saw this beauty today. Does anyone know what kind of wheels these are? Is the owner out there?!
A key aspect of your photo is that the vehicle has had "chrome delete" or "blackout" installed. Notice the chrome accents that normally reside around the windows and door handles are all black... No chrome. Definitely a sporty look. The chrome works well when you are going for classic or expensive.

A key aspect of your photo is that the vehicle has had "chrome delete" or "blackout" installed. Notice the chrome accents that normally reside around the windows and door handles are all black... No chrome. Definitely a sporty look. The chrome works well when you are going for classic or expensive.
You are correct. It had the blackout around the windows. The door handles and other chrome was carbon fiber look. With the very dark tint it looked very sharp in person
The picture doesn't do justice
The wheels really made the whole package but I'm sure they are $5000-$6000 set