Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order email from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't get any email, but my " duel motor" option moved up from September 2018 to July2018, the other 2 options did not change ( some consolation as I plan to get 4 wheel drive). Hope there will be a partial Fed credit.
Duel motor? Pistols at 20 revolutions at dawn? Or do they try to drive in opposite directions?

Perhaps you mean dual, as in two. ;)

Sorry, my inner pedant won that round..

Didn't get any email, but my " duel motor" option moved up from September 2018 to July2018, the other 2 options did not change ( some consolation as I plan to get 4 wheel drive). Hope there will be a partial Fed credit.

Just checked my delivery estimator in hopes of seeing the same thing, but alas, no change.... still August - October 2018 for this east-coast non-owner line-waiter.

Reactions: jsmay311
View attachment 248102
I thought I was set with white till I saw this beauty today. Does anyone know what kind of wheels these are? Is the owner out there?!

That is my car and you snapped that while I was at a soccer game in Newport Beach a while back! I am glad you like the car!

They are the Aero wheels without the covers.

LOL!

If I had to guess I would say its Dolphin Grey, one of the original discontinued S colors. I have Midnight silver and it is a darker and richer in color. Looks better IMO

Is is "Metallic Grey" and is often called Dolphin Grey because it has a similar effect to a dolphin, sometimes looks really dark grey, sometimes kind of green/blue. It's a pretty cool color but not currently available.

You are correct. It had the blackout around the windows. The door handles and other chrome was carbon fiber look. With the very dark tint it looked very sharp in person
The picture doesn't do justice
The wheels really made the whole package but I'm sure they are $5000-$6000 set

The Window chrome is PlastiDip and the rest of the vinyl is from RPM Tesla. It's a mix of satin black on some pieces and carbon on the rest. I highly reccommend RPM Tesla and am sure that Mark will have kits for the M3 as soon as he gets his hands on one. In the meantime, he works with a great local (Orange County) guy who can custom wrap any parts you need.

While similar, that is the not the right wheel. Not sure what they are, but definitely not TSportline.

nope, not TSportline. They are Savini BM12's in Black with Double Dark Tint on machined faces. Contact Jason at getyourwheels for pricing (Forum Sponsor).
Thread here:
Vendor - *GetYourWheels* Customer Rides and Wheel Gallery
Savini BM12 in the Black Machined finish fitted for this FRESH Tesla Model S P85 straight from the lot.

36431100911_84116bb6c9_c.jpg

36431101561_61c5c36cdd_c.jpg

35759791533_bec5e94e20_c.jpg

36569485455_e4b7724978_c.jpg

35759793103_71b52de980_c.jpg