TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Order finalized yesterday: delivery late May-June

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Argelius, May 8, 2016.

1. Argelius

Argelius Member

So, just curious if this is unusual.

My order for a 85d Model S was finalized yesterday and I now have a VIN. The delivery window is listed as "Late May-June".

That seems really fast! I'm not complaining or anything, but was shocked it wasn't June-July, which is what I was expecting.

Just curious if this is unusual....

2. IBX1

IBX1 Member

I was confirmed for my P90D w/ luda on Saturday and got an estimated delivery of June/Early July. I'm in NC, if that matters. I'd be surprised if yours really did deliver in May, but who knows.

3. chillaban

chillaban Member

I had my 70D finalize yesterday, and it also states late May - June. I live just a few miles away from the factory so maybe the difference is just transit time.

4. Clint Eastwood

How were you able to order an 85D?

• Like x 1
  5. wdolson

wdolson Active Member

BTW, there is already a massive thread for this information and you will likely get more feedback for the process if you post there:
    Model S Delivery Update

I'm curious how you managed to order an 85D too. Those have been our of production for about 3 months.

6. zambono

zambono Member

His might be a quick delivery because he is getting an inventory vehicle that matches his options. He might not get a 90D or the newer refresh

7. Argelius

Argelius Member

My bad -- typed 85 out of habit when I meant 90....