Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order hold automatically removed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I figured out that if you get a text from Tesla to get a trade quote and you do not accept or reject the trade. It either delays your EDD or puts you in TBD. It could be a nice backdoor hold strategy for anyone following here still that is looking to delay their order.

Reactions: mrmtb
I figured out that if you get a text from Tesla to get a trade quote and you do not accept or reject the trade. It either delays your EDD or puts you in TBD. It could be a nice backdoor hold strategy for anyone following here still that is looking to delay their order.

Who knows how Tesla works. They could just cancel your order as per email if it goes back on hold.

I’m expecting an email soon from my other orders as they are hitting the 120 day mark.

Who knows how Tesla works. They could just cancel your order as per email if it goes back on hold.

I’m expecting an email soon from my other orders as they are hitting the 120 day mark.
Order still showing TBD. I am going on vacation and get back on the March 1st, I will probably resolve the trade in situation when I get back. I may wait longer if the Intel chips come back or impending 4680 deliveries.