Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order hold automatically removed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD was pushed this morning from 1/14 - 2/10 to 1/28 - 2/25. Maybe they were thinking my MY would have made in the last batch of 7 seaters from a few days ago and I missed that run.

I am okay with the delay since the MCU is changing but worried about not being here at the end of Feb for a ski trip. Anyone else’s update?

EDD was pushed this morning from 1/14 - 2/10 to 1/28 - 2/25. Maybe they were thinking my MY would have made in the last batch of 7 seaters from a few days ago and I missed that run.

I am okay with the delay since the MCU is changing but worried about not being here at the end of Feb for a ski trip. Anyone else’s update?
Mine has not moved, but mine seems to change a few days after yours! Guess ours could be in the first 7 seater test batch from Austin hahaha!! 🐁🐀🧪

Reactions: Firocity
MYP Black/white, no tow or FSD in NJ
Awesome, thanks for those deets! I am also waiting on a NJ delivery date (Paramus) and was curious as to what you ordered. I got a vague response on my EDD as it's obscured on my end due to Carrier Direct shipping, but it seems to be first half of Feb which aligns with yours.

Reactions: Dknj23
Awesome, thanks for those deets! I am also waiting on a NJ delivery date (Paramus) and was curious as to what you ordered. I got a vague response on my EDD as it's obscured on my end due to Carrier Direct shipping, but it seems to be first half of Feb which aligns with yours.
Hey, I'm also first half of feb EDD for a similar build on east coast. They must be making a batch soon!

Reactions: BTVev
Thanks for the update!

OD: July 19 21, MYLR Blue/White, 5 Seat, 19", no tow
Vin Assigned: Oct 16
Hold: Oct 16 ( Dec 31) Didnt know about BBB yet.
Auto Hold-removed: Dec 25-27
EDD: TBD
Rehold: Dec 29 (no date)

No email cancelation from tesla yet. Still waiting for that email.

Quick update:

Tesla accept or cancel email finally arrived in today. I'll have to accept by Jan 27, which I will. I know tesla pushes for end quarter, but do they push for end of month?

Reactions: voxel