Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order hold automatically removed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my data point:

My hold was removed by the system over night. Hold was on when I looked yesterday afternoon, now it's gone. Wonder if my SA is just being a bro and removed it at the earliest he could to try and get me a car ASAP without running the risk of delivery before the hold date.

Now I'm really struggling with whether to remove FSD or leave it on the order :-/

When I initially removed hold a couple weeks ago, I was assigned a vin within hours. No VIN currently displaying in the App, or on the website, however when I click on "Delivery Configuration" it pulls up a PDF with order details that DOES have a VIN on it. Not sure if this is an artifact of when the original hold was removed and vin assigned, or if it's an actual current VIN. It's a 341 vin that's listed.

I am wondering if I should click I am ready. Hold is suppose to expire on 1/1 (not sure if Tesla uses PST or another time zone). I am nervous because someone in another thread had their held order cancelled.

My order said the car was on hold until March 6th. Now, it's gone. The car disappeared.

My hold released yesterday. Have MYP black and white no tow or FSD. Got new EDD of March 1-31 in NJ.

I actually had a vin assigned back in early Dec but this car was ready before my 12/22 plaid pickup so asked them to hold onto this year.

Was hoping closer to late Jan assignment but will have to wait and see now as I know these EDD changes day to day.